At Rector Healthcare, our experienced cardiologist deliver personalized and well-coordinated care – aimed to guide you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery, helping you resume a full, active life. Diagnosis of a heart or vascular condition may begin with the GP or Internal Medicine doctor who then refers you to a cardiologist or you may want to have an assessment done by the cardiologist straightaway. The cardiologist will evaluate your symptoms and your medical history and may recommend tests for a more definite diagnosis.
We offer a broad spectrum of cardiac services in our clinics, from non-invasive tests for early diagnosis to treatment of some of the most common heart problems:
- Arrhythmia – condition of abnormal heartbeat, such as those that are too fast or too slow, or extra or skipped beats.
- Heart Failure – when the heart weakens and cannot pump enough blood through the body.
- Ischemic Heart disease / Heart Attack – Follow-up of people who have suffered heart attacks and to prevent future episode
- Peripheral Artery Disease – narrowing of the arteries outside the heart
- Health Check package – that involves ECG, ECHO, Treadmill Test (TMT) and a cardiologist assessment
Heart and Vascular Education and Support: We support our patients and their families with educational classes, including:
- Chronic Disease Management of patients with chronic ischemic heart disease
- Heart-Healthy Nutrition: Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Life style modification